Date and Time:
Wednesday, December 18th, 2019
6:30 pm – 9:00 pm EST
THIS IS AN IN-PERSON EVENT HELD AT
NY Institute of Aromatic Studies
530 East 13th Street
New York, NY 10009
Welcome in the solstice along with brighter and longer days ahead by exploring the many ways to prepare teas! We’ll delve into the world of cold infusions, hot infusions and decoctions with a focus on aromatic plants and highlight some tasty non-aromatic plants too.
Look forward to spending a cozy evening:
- Learning the benefits of each preparation method (i.e., cold, hot, decoction) and how to make each type
- Discussing select herbs that pair well with each preparation method
- Reviewing highlights of “energetics” in herbalism
- Drinking simple herbal preparations
- Creating your own blend of tea to take home and enjoy
Water based herbal preparations are easy yet satisfying to make, delivering herbal goodness to support your overall health and mood. Once you open the door to different ways to prepare herbs to support you over the year you may never look at “tea” the same way again!
*Must be 18 or older to attend.
Cancellation Policy: For all workshops/ classes, you must notify us in writing 2 weeks prior to the class start date that you will no longer be able to attend or are looking to move to another date and we will refund or credit you for the class. If it is within the 2 week period prior to the class, you will not be refunded or credited. All classes are non-transferable.