Monday, March 25th | 9:30 am – 5:00 pm EST
NY Institute of Aromatic Studies
530 East 13th Street
New York, NY 10009
With Amy Galper
In this one day intensive, explore and get hands-on experience testing out dozens of nut, seed and fruit oils, butters and waxes and learn the details of their therapeutic properties and scientific components, along with observing how they feel on your skin and blend together with essential oils, to create innovative and beautiful botanical beauty products for face and body.
- In-depth exploration of oil based ingredients: over 30+ vegetable oils, herbal oils, butters and waxes.
- Focus on formulation face, body and lip balms, salves, butters, body and face oils and solid deodorants.
- Learn how to use antioxidants to stabilize shelf life.
- Learn proper equipment and tools.
- Practice GMPs and record keeping.
- Leave with sample products.
This class is part of our Executive Entrepreneur Program. Be sure to check it out for more info and packaged deals!
Cancellation Policy: For all workshops/ classes, you must notify us in writing 2 weeks prior to the class start date that you will no longer be able to attend or are looking to move to another date and we will refund or credit you for the class. If it is within the 2 week period prior to the class, you will not be refunded or credited. All classes are non-transferable.