Date and Time:
Wednesday, September 18th, 2019
6:30 pm – 8:30 pm EST
THIS IS AN IN-PERSON EVENT HELD AT
NY Institute of Aromatic Studies
530 East 13th Street
New York, NY 10009
Explore one of the places where non-aromatic herbs meet aromatic herbs: macerated (aka infused) herbal oils. Herbal infused oils are excellent medicine for the skin and when combined with essential oils add another layer of therapy to your medicine chest. This is an opportunity for you to take part of a time-honored tradition: infusing herbs into oil is an ancient form of medicine-making.
Following are highlights to look forward to:
- Learn about:
- The benefits of using herbal infused oils
- How to prepare an herbal infused oil–including best practices
- The most common carrier oils to use in the preparation
- How to decant and store an infused oil
- Make your own infusion to bring home!
- Take away a bottle of a decanted and strained oil demonstrated in class.
Materials included with class.
*Must be 18 or older to attend.
Cancellation Policy: For all workshops/ classes, you must notify us in writing 2 weeks prior to the class start date that you will no longer be able to attend or are looking to move to another date and we will refund or credit you for the class. If it is within the 2 week period prior to the class, you will not be refunded or credited. All classes are non-transferable.