A transformative learning experience, our Foundations program was created for anyone interested in a meaningful exploration of aromatherapy and essential oils. Estheticians, yoga teachers, health practitioners, beauty entrepreneurs, massage therapists, psychotherapists and more—all are welcome. The program is interactive, comprehensive and lively—a guided journey into an intricate, beautiful world. 100 total hours of training; 40 LIVE classroom hours plus 30 hours of case study time and 30 hours of home study that includes expanded anatomy and physiology modules.
LMTs may receive 30 CEU hours of credit.Materials Included in Course Purchase
1. Student Materials Kit
2. Foundations of Aromatherapy Course Book: a 400+ page manual designed and written by Jade Shutes. See below for what the manual includes.
- The printed Course Book is included for all Live Streaming and In-Person registrations. The online Foundations Course through Aromaticstudies.com supplies a downloadable version.
- Includes the full materia medica profiles on 24 essential oils and a variety of carriers (fixed oils, herbal oils, hydrosols and other ingredients.)
- An extensive list of resources for quality products
- Information about various Aromatherapy organizations and journals.
If choosing to do a payment plan – please select Deposit as your payment option. This will automatically enroll you in our payment plan and you will be sent an invoice for the remainder of the course fee. All payments must be completed before the first day of class.
For more information on our Foundations of Aromatherapy: Level One Certificate Program, please go here.
Cancellation: Once you register, $500 of your tuition is immediately processed as a non-refundable deposit to hold your place in the program If circumstances arise and you are no longer able to attend the course or looking to move to another date, you must notify us in writing 3 weeks prior to the course start date. You will then be issued a refund for a payment made towards the course total after the $500 deposit. No refunds within three weeks of the course start date.
Upcoming DatesFebruary Intensive
with Amandine Peter
Saturday, February 15th – Wednesday, February 19th | 2020
9:30 am – 5:00 pm EST March Sundays
with Justin Wertz
Sundays, March 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 | 2020
9:30 am – 5:00 pm EST April Intensive
With Amy Galper
Monday, April 27th – Friday, May 1st | 2020
9:30 am – 5:00 pm EST May and June Evenings
with Amy Anthony
Tuesdays and Thursdays, May 12th – June 23rd | 2020
6:30 pm – 9:30 pm EST June Intensive
With Amandine Peter
Saturday, June 6th – Wednesday, June 10th | 2020
9:30 am – 5:00 pm EST