With Amy Galper, NYIAS C0-owner and Executive Director
A day long intensive exploring what essential oils are best for pregnancy and new motherhood. We will study and discuss safe practices, powerful and effective applications as well as recommendations best for newborns and infants.
Get confident in knowing what essential oils to use and how to use them! Learn some simple recipes to incorporate into your self-care and mama-routine. In the class we will:
• Examine 7 of the safest essential oils to use during pregnancy and new motherhood
• Learn how to formulate super simple mama-ready recipes to soothe babies and tired caregivers.
• Explore innovative ways to apply essential oils, that are safe, calming and effective
• Grasp how to determine quality and what to look for when purchasing essential oils
• Learn the key therapeutic actions of all essential oils and base carrier ingredients used in class.
• Get a peek into the rich history of aromatic medicine.
This class is a day long recording of a live class held in NYC.