Location: Via Zoom
Can’t make the live online class? No worries, it will be recorded and you will be provided with a link.
Join Jade Shutes and explore what essential oils are best to use during pregnancy and in the early months of being a new mother. We will study and discuss safe practices, powerful and effective applications, as well as recommendations for newborns and infants.
Gain the confidence you want to have when using essential oils during this sensitive and profound time. We’ll cover the top essential oils to use and how to use them! Simple recipes to incorporate aromatics into your self-care and mama-routine will be provided.
In the class we will:
- Examine 10+ of the safest essential oils to use during pregnancy and new motherhood.
- Learn how to formulate super simple mama-ready recipes to soothe babies and tired caregivers.
- Explore innovative ways to apply essential oils, that are safe, calming and effective.
- Grasp how to determine quality and what to look for when purchasing essential oils.
- Learn the key therapeutic actions of all essential oils and base carrier ingredients demonstrated in class.