Aromatics, Menopause, and the Skin
with Jade Shutes
When we start experiencing perimenopausal and menopausal symptoms it’s no surprise that we also start to pay attention to the noticeable changes happening to our skin. For many, our skin (its texture, tone and vibrancy) begins to feel profoundly different - and that means caring for our skin requires a new approach and understanding.
In this 3 hour recorded class, we will look at our skin through the lens of menopause and holistic skin care weaving in a bit of Ayurveda and Western herbal energetics. We will then explore the palette of plant-based ingredients and how they may be used to support the health of your skin through our wise woman years!
What you will learn:
- Physiological and emotional changes that happen to the skin during perimenopause and menopause (and post).
- Explore essential oils that resonate emotionally / psychologically / spiritually to our menopausal experience while simultaneously offering soothing support to the changes happening to our skin.
- Palette of botanical ingredients best for menopausal skin care.
- How to blend your own customized skincare products.
- You will be able to download recording of class presentation.