Date and Time:
Monday, December 30th, 2019
6:30 pm – 8:30 pm EST
THIS IS AN IN-PERSON EVENT HELD AT
NY Institute of Aromatic Studies
530 East 13th Street
New York, NY 10009
We all wonder – what essential oils are safe to use with your pets? Join Amandine Peter in a 2 hour workshop to learn about which essential oils are recommended to use with your best furry friends and more importantly, which essential oils you should avoid. Find out about the various methods to apply essential oils, and all about diffusing in your home with pets around. Amandine will share the therapeutic properties of 5 essential oils, and you’ll learn how to blend a product for your four legged friend!
- How can essential oils can help pets (all types of pets)
- 5 safe essential oils and their therapeutic activities
- Pathways and methods of application
- Safety precautions and dilution
- Ingredients: carrier oils, butters and hydrosols
- Make your own stress relief spray to take home!
*Must be 18 or older to attend.
Cancellation Policy: For all workshops/ classes, you must notify us in writing 2 weeks prior to the class start date that you will no longer be able to attend or are looking to move to another date and we will refund or credit you for the class. If it is within the 2 week period prior to the class, you will not be refunded or credited. All classes are non-transferable.