Interested in learning how to use essential oils to support emotional wellness and enhance resiliency?
The Aromas and the Mind certification course delves deeply into how stress impacts our health and ability to overcome imbalances. Through a detailed exploration of the nervous, endocrine, and immune systems, you will gain a valuable understanding of how to effectively utilize essential oils to support emotional wellness.
With so many diseases of our day being attributed to the impact of stress on our bodies and minds, this course will provide you with valuable insights and tools to effectively utilize essential oils not only to relieve stress but to treat a range of emotional imbalances.
The Aromas and the Mind is an advanced aromatherapy certification designed to enrich your sensory awareness of and relationship with essential oils. This is an advanced level training program and is a module from our Aromatic Scholars Certification program. A Foundations level training is recommended but not required.
Online Aromas and the Mind
Certificate Course Outline
Introduction to Aromas and the Mind
Getting Started with Aromas and the Mind, Introduction to Aromas and the Mind, Overview of Aromas and the Mind, Introduction to the Nervous System, The Central Nervous System, The Peripheral Nervous System, The Endocrine System, The Immune System
PNI and Stress
Psychoneuroimmunology, All About Stress, Aromatic Solutions for Stress
Our Sense of Smell
The Anatomy of our sense of smell, The Nature of Smell and Aroma
Aromatics for Health
Aromatics for Neuroendocrine system, Aromatics for Immunity
In the Realm of Emotions
Morphology Blending Technique, Aromas and the Mind Consultation
Aromas and the Mind Consultation
Aromas and the Mind Consultation
How To Complete Course, Case Studies Completion, Final Exam
Who is this course for?
Everyone interested in deepening their knowledge and application of essential oils for emotional and mind/body wellness! This course is your doorway into using essential oils for their powerful affects on the mind/body.
- Aromatherapy practitioners seeking to expand their knowledge on the psychological impact of essential oils and how essential oils work.
- Massage Therapists and Estheticians who would like to expand their applications of essential oils by integrating aromatherapy in their practice.
- The Aromatherapy Entrepreneur who would like to expand their knowledge of aromatherapy.
- Herbalists interested in integrating a wide range of body care products into their herbal practice and product offerings.
- Individuals interested in learning how to use the power of essential oil to improve mood, build resilience, and improve overall wellness.
This is an advanced level training program and is a module from our Aromatic Scholars Certification program. A Foundations level training is recommended but not required.
What you will learn:
Upon successful completion of Aromas and the Mind you will be able to:
- Explain the general roles/functions of the nervous and endocrine systems.
- Discuss various research on the effects of essential oils on the nervous and endocrine systems.
- Describe how essential oils support and enhance the immune system.
- Describe the autonomic nervous system: its functions and its role in stress.
- Describe the impact of stress on body/mind/spirit wellness.
- Create a wide range of aromatic products for psychological well-being.
- Utilize the Morphology blending technique to blend for emotional imbalances.
- Utilize the power of our sense of smell to promote wellness and resilience in self and others.
- Enhance your relationship with the natural world of aromatics.
Our Online Aromas and the Mind Certification Program
- 7 Modules devoted to the sense of smell and the role of aromatics in health and wellness
- Lifetime access to course material
- Email/phone tutorial support
- Review of case studies and final exam.
- Certificate for Aromas and the Mind – 75 hours.
- CE hours for massage therapists (NCBTMB) and NAHA members
PLEASE NOTE: Course does not come with supplies. You will need to order this separately. The list of necessary supplies is here.